Below 5 People
Above 5 People
Lemosho Gate to Mti Mkubwa Camp – 2,650m
‣ Breakfast in Arusha/ Moshi.
‣ Drive to Londorosi Gate located western side of Kilimanjaro.
‣ Continue with registration.
‣ Proceed to Lemosho starting point for trekking Kilimanjaro.
‣ Begin walking at Lemosho route
‣ Reach Mti Mkubwa Camp for dinner and Overnight.
Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira 1 Camp – 3,650m
‣ Depart to reach Shira 1 camp.
‣ Steep rocky climb.
‣ Arrival at Shira 1 camp for lunch and stay.
‣ Arrival at Shira
‣ Break for Lunch
‣ Dinner and overnight stay.
Shira I Camp to Shira II Camp – 4,200m
‣ Morning breakfast.
‣ Trek to reach shira II Camp.
‣ Arrival at Shira II.
‣ Break for lunch.
Shira II Camp to Barranco Camp – 3,940m
‣ Depart from Shira II Camp after breakfast.
‣ Trek to reach Lava Tower.
‣ Descend to Barranco Camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Barranco Camp to Karanga Camp – 3,995m
‣ Ascend Barranco wall.
‣ Proceed to Karanga camp for lunch.
‣ Dinner and Overnight at Karanga Camp.
Karanga Camp to Barafu Camp – 4,670m
‣ Trek to reach Barafu Camp.
‣ Lunch at Barafu Camp.
‣ Prepare for midnight summit to Uhuru peak.
Uhuru Peak to Mweka hut – 3,100m
‣ Begin midnight Trek
‣ Break for hot drink and snacks
‣ 6 hour trek to Uhuru peak
‣ Reach Stella Point at 5700m then
‣ Reach Uhuru peak. Then after reaching to Uhuru peak enjoy taking pictures before descending down to Barafu camp for short relax and lunch the proceed down to Mweka Camp for dinner and overnight.
Mweka Hut – Mweka Gate – Arusha / Moshi.
‣ Descend to Mweka Gate.
‣ Sign out and proceed with transfer back to Arusha/Moshi.
Note : Itinerarys and prices are subject to customization.