Let’s visit Tanzania, at the best time ofcourse!
Psst! Did you know?
Tanzania is considered best for the wildebeest migration and calving.
Tanzania is the best place to explore wildlife. The adequate or the best time to visit Tanzania is the major question that everyone has in their mind.
The country Tanzania has different seasons and wildlife members dedicated to the rains, which have a slightly different experience depending upon the visit.
Tanzania has the best headline attraction called Great Migration, which occurs year-round across the Serengeti. Most people arrive here between July and September to visualize the huge herds of the wildebeest and the zebra crossing the Mara River.
Most of the vehicles are found in the Tanzania park at this point of the year.
Let us dwell deeper and know about the best seasons of Tanzania:
Tanzania’s most tagged attraction is the Great Migration, and it mainly occurs year-round all across the Serengeti. The best and the most season for Tanzania Park occurs between November and March, and it is much quieter.
There is also a chance of rain showers. It is the best time for birdwatching and acts as the migratory species that occur in the thousands.
You can also experience the beautiful migration herds along with their new-born calves.
The major time to avoid Tanzania is between April to May as there can be heavy rainfall which can interrupt the wildlife viewing.
Explore the Tanzania safari with your close ones!
Let us get a depth idea of which month could be the best time to visit Tanzania during the Dry season. From the latter June to October, when wildlife viewing is mainly at its best.
The wildebeest migration in Serengeti is mainly at the times of June and July, and it’s the appropriate time to see the wildebeest calving from late January to February.
The southern and western circuit parks are the best visit at the times of Dry season (June to October) apart from popular northern circuit parks that visit year-round.
Checklist of the adequate time:
- Modified and appropriate time:From June to October (All parks) and from June-July and January-February,
- The moderate seasonFrom July to March or from July to October is the best season.
- Less desired seasonThe month of April and May is the time when quite a few visitors can be seen here.
- The best weatherThe most fair-weather when there is no rainfall is from June to October.
- The Adverse WeatherThe hike of the wet weather from March and April
- Let us have a look at the dry season and find out its details:
- The month of June and July are adequate months to view the wildebeest migration.
- It is the adequate time to explore the wildebeest river crossings all over northern Serengeti from August to September.
- The wildlife is more probably easy to spot when they are concentrated all around the waterholes and the rivers.
- There are very scarce mosquitoes as there is negligible rainfall here.
- The skies, luckily, are mostly clear and most of the days are sunny.
- The mornings and the nights get an extreme cold and are recommended to get warm clothing.
- The month of January to February is the adequate time to view the calving at the times of the southern Serengeti, which is an excellent time to view the predator action.
- The scenery is picturesque, and its low season has lower rates and minimal crowded parks.
- Apart from the wild animals, it is very much easy to check out in the dry season where one can get plenty, especially in the northern circuit parks.
- The migratory birds are also present, and the bird watching is the best one here.
- Except for March, April, and the month of May, the rains are quite short, and the afternoon showers are less, and they least interfere in the trip.
- From March to May is the hike of the Wet season.
- What can be the most appropriate time to visit Tanzania by the Major Park?